Thursday, March 22, 2007

First 2 Systems Now Being Installed

I bumped into my neighbor Lenny Siegel today near Mercy-Bush Park. (I was walking, he was biking. Very environmentally friendly of us!)

Lenny said that his system has just been installed, and he is now waiting for the City inspection. That's the first installation that I know of, though I've heard that the Lacy family, who live very near Lenny, are slated for an installation tomorrow or Monday.

We have just scheduled our visit from a field engineer to do the technical design of our system and inspect our existing electrical service and circuit breaker box. He will be here on April 4.

1 comment:

slacy said...

Hi! Steve Lacy here... Our system is being installed right now! I've been taking some photos of it over the course of our roof replacement, and you can also see the fast jack and some of the SolarCity guys.

We ended up getting a 200A electrical service upgrade because our service box was so old, as well as having blow-in insulation installed yesterday. So, its all coming together great!